AR Low Pressure Diaphragm Pump, 67.2 GPM, 290 PSI
Original price $3,403.05 - Original price $3,403.05
$3,403.05 - $3,403.05
Current price $3,403.05
140°F - Max Water Temp | 35 mm - Suction | 1” - Outlet
- Alternating volumetric pumps with six semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use in agriculture in low pressure systems for spraying open field crops with fertilizers, pesticides or weed killers
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminum and stainless steel
- Diaphragms in NBR, H.P.D.S., Desmopan or Viton. Seals in NBR or Viton
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing. GEOMET coated or stainless steel metal fasteners.
- Max GPM: 67.2
- Max L/Min: 254.4
- Max PSI: 290
- Max Bar: 20
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 1-1/4"
- HP: 11.4
- Weight: 85
- RPM: 550